«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Williams' Journey
About Me
Wanda Williams
First, I am a child of God. I am wife to Harold, mother to Danielle, Lindsay, Todd and Taylor, grandmother to Jacob, Jared, Lauren, and Brandon, daughter to Dale & Eloise and sister to Glynda. My happiest times are when I'm with my family.
View my complete profile
Followers
Monday, August 9, 2010
Survey
Street View
Todd, our builder and Todd, our surveyor
Todd, our Surveyor
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(7)
Remembering Mama!
Foundation Prep - Setting the Forms (Dirt Work)
Drilling has begun for the well!
Pad Prep
Survey
Clearing the Site!
Abbey: Before/After Vacation
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(1)
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Design Elements by
Just So Scrappy
|
Dedicated Servers and Colocation
Sponsored by
Colocation America
No comments:
Post a Comment